Phlebotomy implies the process of puncturing the vein to collect blood sample for medical diagnosis. We train the phlebotomists to draw blood samples from patients as well as collect and carry the blood samples safely to the laboratory for medical diagnosis. The phlebotomists can work in all kinds of medical facilities. We Train the phlebotomist in the all processes and procedures:
- Collection of blood samples from patients.
- Patient identification, especially when working on hospital.
- label vials with patient names and dates.
- Best method for drawing blood depending on the specific patient.
- Transportation of all specimen samples to a nearby laboratory.
- Centrifuge blood samples, depending on if this is allowed in the state they are working in.
- Working with a large number of patients varying in age and health status.
- Infection control standards at all times when working with patients and equipment.